HORNET BAR END REMOVAL

Best tyres, Suspension setup, Accessories...
shortassrider
Chopper
Current Ride: Honda cb650 Custom :-) Yamaha FZR 600 Honda 250 superdream

HORNET BAR END REMOVAL

Post by shortassrider »

I know this sounds a bit simple but i need to put on bar end mirrors to my hornet as i cant see past my bloody arms. i purchased said items from honda but the inner parts of my bar ends seem permanent fix . can anyone tell me if this is the case and i need mirrors to suit .or can someone tell or help me remove them so i can fit mirrors, cheers.
:2up
garymitch
Mr Angry

Re: HORNET BAR END REMOVAL

Post by garymitch »

shortassrider wrote:I know this sounds a bit simple but i need to put on bar end mirrors to my hornet as i cant see past my bloody arms. i purchased said items from <FONT COLOR="#FF00FF">Honda</FONT> but the inner parts of my bar ends seem permanent fix . can anyone tell me if this is the case and i need mirrors to suit .or can someone tell or help me remove them so i can fit mirrors, cheers.
:2up
the bit in the middle is moulded in. would need a look at the said item to see if i could fit them for you :2up
shortassrider
Chopper
Current Ride: Honda cb650 Custom :-) Yamaha FZR 600 Honda 250 superdream

Re: HORNET BAR END REMOVAL

Post by shortassrider »

They will fit , my problem being the throttle side sticks the throttle. I thought i could shim it up with washers but its not a flat surface inside the throttle barrel.?