Wild Hogs - How not to filter

General Biker Banter

Moderators: al, Administrator

al
Mass Debater
Current Ride: Space Hopper

Wild Hogs - How not to filter

Post by al »

I generally hate these posts but on the way home on Anderson drive this afternoon (4:30pm) I almost witnessed a Wild Hog style biker on a Night Rod with a Vance and Heins pipe being inches away from getting run over by a pickup truck.

He decided to follow his mate and filter up a turn left only lane at speed to go straight ahead. The truck in middle lane (left lane for the forward traffic) pulled onto the roundabout as it was clear to his right and almost ran over the idiot on the 2nd bike. It was only the truck divers quick reactions that saved the biker. The truck driver was not amused and set after the bikes.

I managed to signal to the truck driver and got him to back off and then followed the two bikes for a while. They seemed to be in one hell of a hurry as they didn't want to take any prisoners. Squeezing past an articulated lorry near the Haudigen was questionable as well as it was obvious it needed to straddle two lanes especially when you didn't seem to have a clue where you were going and did a U-Turn round the roundabout anyway.

Thanks for pissing off the traffic I have to ride in everyday. :roll
Zathos
Mr Magpie
Current Ride: Aprilia Tuono Factory R

Re: Wild Hogs - How not to filter

Post by Zathos »

Ah the season of numpties is starting late this year.

Sadly statistics will catch up with em eventually