Business for sale

General Biker Banter

Moderators: al, Administrator

Post Reply
User avatar
Hagar
Late Braker
Posts: 465
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 9:58 pm
Current Ride: CBF 1000GT
Location: Brig a Dooooom

Business for sale

Post by Hagar » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:12 pm


User avatar
Dave
Enjoys a nice shaft!
Posts: 2632
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 8:24 am
Current Ride: Big sensible pretty bikes with big smooth tyres,
Small bikes with small lumpy tyres and a truck with HUGE lumpy tyres !
Location: Red Dwarf
Contact:

Re: Business for sale

Post by Dave » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:38 pm

looks like Craigstons in Oldmeldrum will be busier

User avatar
The Rossi Kid
Make way for Noddy
Posts: 1828
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 3:08 pm
Location: For you to know and me to find out

Re: Business for sale

Post by The Rossi Kid » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:01 pm

I imagine i'll be using Shirlaws in the future

User avatar
Hagar
Late Braker
Posts: 465
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 9:58 pm
Current Ride: CBF 1000GT
Location: Brig a Dooooom

Re: Business for sale

Post by Hagar » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:07 pm

Dave wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:38 pm
looks like Craigstons in Oldmeldrum will be busier
How does he work, can you just turn up or do you need to book in advance?

User avatar
Dave
Enjoys a nice shaft!
Posts: 2632
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 8:24 am
Current Ride: Big sensible pretty bikes with big smooth tyres,
Small bikes with small lumpy tyres and a truck with HUGE lumpy tyres !
Location: Red Dwarf
Contact:

Re: Business for sale

Post by Dave » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:43 pm

Hagar wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:07 pm
Dave wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:38 pm
looks like Craigstons in Oldmeldrum will be busier
How does he work, can you just turn up or do you need to book in advance?
you need to book in advance :

07758779989

CRAIGSTON TYRES
Oldmeldrum, Unit 3, Colpy Way Industrial Estate, AB51 0BZ

07758779989

User avatar
Hagar
Late Braker
Posts: 465
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 9:58 pm
Current Ride: CBF 1000GT
Location: Brig a Dooooom

Re: Business for sale

Post by Hagar » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:20 pm

Dave wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:43 pm
Hagar wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:07 pm
Dave wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:38 pm
looks like Craigstons in Oldmeldrum will be busier
How does he work, can you just turn up or do you need to book in advance?
you need to book in advance :

07758779989

CRAIGSTON TYRES
Oldmeldrum, Unit 3, Colpy Way Industrial Estate, AB51 0BZ

07758779989
Thanks Dave.

huffanpuff
Chopper
Posts: 239
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:42 pm

Re: Business for sale

Post by huffanpuff » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:07 pm

plenty more out there, although it's disappointing to see a local business close, her attitude & manners were disgraceful, used once never to return.

User avatar
Zathos
Mr Magpie
Posts: 3293
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2003 10:46 pm
Current Ride: Aprilia Tuono Factory R
Location: Everywhere & Nowhere

Re: Business for sale

Post by Zathos » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:54 am

huffanpuff wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:07 pm
plenty more out there, although it's disappointing to see a local business close, her attitude & manners were disgraceful, used once never to return.
Perhaps not everyones cup of tea, but I never had an issue and prefer quality service over pandering

User avatar
Russ
Scary biscuits
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 1:00 am
Current Ride: Honda Blackbird (1998) and now a 2015 Tracer 900 and very nice it is too!
Location: Fyvie

Re: Business for sale

Post by Russ » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:25 pm

Neil (Craigstons) is brilliant and also does servicing and MOT;s, have had many tyres fitted by him (plus one emergency callout on a Saturday morning which saved my holidays !) so can't recommend him highly enough.

huffanpuff
Chopper
Posts: 239
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:42 pm

Re: Business for sale

Post by huffanpuff » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:06 pm

Zathos wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:54 am
huffanpuff wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:07 pm
plenty more out there, although it's disappointing to see a local business close, her attitude & manners were disgraceful, used once never to return.
Perhaps not everyones cup of tea, but I never had an issue and prefer quality service over pandering
Basic manners is not pandering

Post Reply