This must be the best one yet... $22.5million US dollars to be transferred to my name !

For any non bike related banter .....
Dave
Enjoys a nice shaft!
Current Ride: Big sensible pretty bikes with big smooth tyres,
Small bikes with small lumpy tyres and a truck with HUGE lumpy tyres !

This must be the best one yet... $22.5million US dollars to be transferred to my name !

Post by Dave »

Should I resign from my current job based on the email I received below :confused
Of course I will carry out the wishes of Esther, and I would only take the money I need to survive while carrying out her wishes. That might take a while, and my basic survival requirements may involve the procurement of a vehicle or two, and an appropriate house (or two) for them, as well as the need to travel the world to access how best to distribute the remaining funds, starting off with the locations and timings of the events like: MOTOGP, WSB, F1, Xfighters.
+++

Dear Beloved
I am Mrs. Esther Boateng, from republic of Ireland, born in the state of Ohio USA. I am legally married to Mr. John Boateng, a South Africa citizen born brought up in Switzerland, I lived in Switzerland with my husband before we move down to south Africa after my husband retirement in 1985, I am 71 years old by the grace of god I am a new Christian convert, suffering from long time cancer of the breast.

All indication from my doctor that my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that i wouldn’t live more than two months, according to my doctors and in all indication regards to medical analysis.this is because the cancer disease has gotten to a very bad stage that no hope for me to be a living person again. My dear husband was involved with the January 2000 Kenya airways plane crashed as you can see on the news line web site. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6627485.stm

40 years period of marriage life, still we could not produce any child, my late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited some part of his business and money in the bank. the doctors has advised me that I may not live for more than one months and 2 weeks and warn me to decrease from thinking over who is going to inherit me, today I have decided to donate contribute to the less privileges, charity and orphanage homes.

I made this decision after listing to the news line about 100 years old woman who secretly donate her fortune upon her death, I am looking for a God fearing and honest person because I have prayed and spirit accepted you I am willing to donate the sum of $22.5million us dollars, to the less privileged.

Lastly I want you to know that this fund is still in the bank where my husband deposited it. I am going to advice my lawyer to change my last will to your name and file in an application for the transfer of the money in your name. lastly, I Earnestly pray that this money when transferred will be used for the said purpose even though i am late then or alive, because I have come to find out that wealth acquisition without god is vanity according to the wisest king in Israel king Solomon, and I made the promise to god that the fund will be use to help the needy and the less privilege.

Please if you are willing to assist me send your contact details to my Lawyer: I will like you to know that I have discussed with the lawyer who will work with you concerning the transfer of the money feel free to contact him so that he can explain the transfer procedure to you directly.

1.Your full Names:

2.Gender:

3.Age:

4.Mobile phone number:

5.Country:

6.Occupation:

Please Kindly Contact My Lawyer with the contact information below when I am no more as my days are numbered please help me to fulfil my vision.

SEE BELOW CONTACTS DETAILS OF MY LAWYER

W.S. WILLIAMS & ASSOCIATES
Contact Person Barrister Adam Smith (ESQ)
Telephone : +27-74-087-6074
Fax: Number +27-86-770-5407
E-mail: wswilliamsattorneys@123.com
Feckdeamon
Scary biscuits
Current Ride: Tuono V4R

Re: This must be the best one yet... $22.5million US dollars to be transferred to my name !

Post by Feckdeamon »

Gis a loan?
willian
Late Braker
Current Ride: versatile system type bike....

Re: This must be the best one yet... $22.5million US dollars to be transferred to my name !

Post by willian »

Sounds real to me ..... :eek