Wimps

Give us your views on the world of Moto GP
Gazza
I don't believe it!
Current Ride: KTM 690 Duke

Wimps

Post by Gazza »

What is it with the current breed of GP riders? Yesterday 7 of the top 10 riders in 2nd free practise were CRT riders, with Lorenzo, Pedrosa, Dovi, Bradl and Stoner (understandably) not making a showing in the rain. Randy is thus the first CRT rider to lead a MotoGP practise. I hope it absolutely pisses down today and qualification is cancelled.

The main riders will then hopefully turn up at a wet race on Sunday with no absolutely no development for the race.

People pay good money to go and watch these pansies ride on practise days and shouldn't be disappointed by overpaid wimps. Surely it wasn't that wet....Randy's time was less than 5 secs off the lap record.

Well done to the men that went out.
Ratz
Anyone for cricket?
Current Ride: Jedi Speeder Bike

Re: Wimps

Post by Ratz »

you have to say though is it just the riders or do the teams have influence due to the cost involved if they total the bike for a practice
worst scenario is they miss the entire weekend due to a muff up in practice. no winners money, sponsors wouldnt pay etc etc
do agree alot of the old school would have gone out all sessions even if it was 3" of snow on the track!!!!!
Gazza
I don't believe it!

Post by Gazza »

Possibly, but I doubt Vale is looking for sponsors, but he was out, along with Nicky. I can't see sponsors pulling away from Jorge or Dani in a hurry.

It wouldn't be about going all out and totalling the bike. But to develop some wet weather settings, which could prove crucial come Sunday.
Gazza
I don't believe it!

Post by Gazza »

Well I hope it pisses down today.

Not just for MotoGP, but also for Moto2 where Gino can show his talent.