Give us your views on the world of Moto GP
Gazza
I don't believe it!
Current Ride: KTM 690 Duke

British GP

Post by Gazza »

Well that was epic. All three races. :2up :2up :2up

Sam was very unfortunate in Moto2.

In the big one, Scott was a bit of a surprise, but Cal did very well in his fight with Marc. Jorge was his usual useless self. Vale continues to confirm he's still got what it takes. Marc was an accident waiting to happen and was very lucky not to start a first corner demolition derby. Lastly, a future world champion showed us why he'll do it.

Only a week to San Marino :)
Coully
Knee Flapper
Current Ride: 1988 CBR 600FL jellymould Gone
1990 VFR 750FL - Gone
1999 VFR 800Fix -Gone
2006 K1200s

Re: British GP

Post by Coully »

aye,...some effort for that suzuki to clear off!!
willian
Late Braker
Current Ride: versatile system type bike....

Post by willian »

Watched the re runs today, great stuff.

I think the spread of winners and podium places shows the class of riders is extremely high and probably the team and machine aspect actually is what makes the difference....... Ianone aside, he's madder than a box of frogs and his own worst enemy :log
Gazza
I don't believe it!

Post by Gazza »

willian wrote:Watched the re runs today, great stuff.

I think the spread of winners and podium places shows the class of riders is extremely high and probably the team and machine aspect actually is what makes the difference....... Ianone aside, he's madder than a box of frogs and his own worst enemy :log
Yet another new winner today. MotoGP has got it so right compared to the likes of Formula 1 etc. Top class racing, top class coverage, awesome on bike footage with cameras following the bikes as they pass another rider, unbelievable overtaking manoeuvres that don't require a pit stop or tyre change to accomplish, etc. etc. The list just goes on. It also happens every race and every class.

How can it get better I keep asking myself, but it does. :2up :2up :2up :2up :2up
Coully
Knee Flapper
Current Ride: 1988 CBR 600FL jellymould Gone
1990 VFR 750FL - Gone
1999 VFR 800Fix -Gone
2006 K1200s

Post by Coully »

Whilst not a pedrosa fan, chuffed for him and the manner of his victory ...also rossi and lorenzos acknowledgement that his pace couldn't be matched
willian
Late Braker
Current Ride: versatile system type bike....

Post by willian »

Amazing, simply amazing, always a spectacle :worthy
bill.m
Tube steak
Current Ride: KTM Duke, Honda VFR800 Vtec, Triumph Sprint STD 1050

Post by bill.m »

It might well be brilliant but how many people are actually watching? BT Sport only = not clever in my book ITV highlights not the same.
al
Mass Debater
Current Ride: Space Hopper

Post by al »

bill.m wrote:It might well be brilliant but how many people are actually watching? BT Sport only = not clever in my book ITV highlights not the same.
Dorna don't care who gets to watch just what TV provider pays them the most money. A short sighted approach as it looses fans and jepordises future revenue.
Dave
Enjoys a nice shaft!
Current Ride: Big sensible pretty bikes with big smooth tyres,
Small bikes with small lumpy tyres and a truck with HUGE lumpy tyres !

Post by Dave »

Big Kneed Al (master of the emergency stop & "stand up" comedian) wrote:
bill.m wrote:It might well be brilliant but how many people are actually watching? BT Sport only = not clever in my book ITV highlights not the same.
Dorna don't care who gets to watch just what TV provider pays them the most money. A short sighted approach as it looses fans and jepordises future revenue.
Similar is happening with many sports :???
Gazza
I don't believe it!

Post by Gazza »

I just sign up for live video on the MotoGP site. If you miss a race due to work etc you can watch from their 'No Spoiler' page at any time later. Maybe not the cheapest. I have no idea. I'm working in Australia, China, Bulgaria, Egypt and Tanzania this year, as well as vacations to the UK, Thailand and Cambodia. The online option is my best option and coverage is awesome.