Give us your views on the world of Superbikes
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Tube steak
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2004 10:32 pm
- Current Ride: KTM Duke, Honda VFR800 Vtec, Triumph Sprint STD 1050
- Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Posted on the BSB website today http://www.britishsuperbike.com/news/ne ... round.aspx it would appear that the plan for this year is to run the superbike round in the reverse direction this year. I'm not sure about this after what happened last year. The list of safety improvements seem rather long for a track that has already been approved for racing. It's a NO from me.
- Posts: 920
- Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 2:54 am
- Current Ride: 2011 Ecosse Arr Waan SP Special.
- Location: I did see the speed limit officer, i just didn't see you....
That seemed to be the view of a lot of racers.Sheep24 wrote:After racing the reverse circuit last year I personally prefer it better than normal way round