Team E-Lites Kawasaki 2013

Give us your views on the world of Superbikes
Auld Twister
Tube steak

Team E-Lites Kawasaki 2013

Post by Auld Twister »

[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/ ... .png[/img]

Team E-Lites Kawasaki Revs Up for the 2013 Pirelli National Superstock 600 Championship

Following a successful partnership over the final three rounds of the 2012 Superstock 600 Championship, E-Lites the UK’s leading electronic cigarette brand, has announced that it will continue its partnership with Tim ‘Twister’ Hastings for the 2013 Pirelli National Superstock 600 Championship, taking on the role of title sponsor for the twelve round series.

Team E-Lites Kawasaki made an immediate impact in the 600 class in 2012, very nearly claiming a maiden podium at the final round at Brands Hatch in October and is aiming for an even more successful 2013 campaign on the E-Lites Kawasaki ZX6R.

Commenting on the sponsorship E-Lites’ CEO, Adrian Everett, said: “We’re delighted to be supporting Tim Hastings again this year in his quest for the 2013 Pirelli National Superstock 600 Championship. Tim is a talented and ambitious young rider with a desire to be the best and as such is a perfect ambassador for our brand. We’ll be supporting him all the way!”

The 2013 Pirelli National Superstock 600 Championship will kick off on the 5th April 2013 at the Brands Hatch Indy Circuit and Tim ‘Twister’ Hastings can’t wait for the competition to get underway.

Commenting on the E-Lites sponsorship he said: “I'm delighted to be racing the E-Lites Kawasaki ZX6R again this year. I was extremely impressed with the E-Lites team when we first met - they knew exactly where they wanted to take their brand and it's up to me now to give them the best exposure I can, the only way I know how, and that is to race as hard as I can at every round and do my best to win. I've already tasted victory in this class and I definitely want more. Until April though I'll be training hard on my mental as well as my physical fitness so I’m in the best possible shape when the championship starts.”

Team Manager, Tony Hastings, added: “We are really pleased that E-Lites have confirmed their backing for the 2013 season and we fully intend to reward their faith in us. They have a fantastic product and their drive and ambition are a breath of fresh air. A company with the motto "Second to None" clearly defines the way they do things and it was immediately clear from our first dealings that our goal was the same as theirs - to succeed! With that in mind, preparations are already underway to have the team ready in time to contest the Pirelli National Superstock 600 Championship when we get to Brands Hatch in April.”

E-Lites is the leading brand of electronic cigarettes and offer the most authentic look, taste and feel of a traditional cigarette. Tobacco, tar and toxin free, E-Lites offer the latest in technology for smokers who want a healthier, more cost effective and socially accepted alternative to smoking.

For more information about E-Lites visit: http://www.e-lites.co.uk

Picture: http://www.freezeframe-photography.co.uk
Sheep24
Chopper
Current Ride: Kawasaki ER6supertwin & super stock 675R

Re: Team E-Lites Kawasaki 2013

Post by Sheep24 »

:cheers :2up
Auld Twister
Tube steak

Re: Team E-Lites Kawasaki 2013

Post by Auld Twister »

Just back today from the circuit, Val de Vienne, in France courtesy of John and Izz, (many thanks guys)

Loads of track time, good weather, good company...

We got through a ton of stuff and posted some good lap times, ready for Brands Hatch next weekend.

An excellent circuit and a very well run event at a circuit that has more than adequate space, hot showers, very good services, clean and a restaurant in situ.