Safe bike park !

Need forum advice? Unregistered? Heres where to post
Boxer beat
Direct Access

Safe bike park !

Post by Boxer beat »

I attend my employers place of employment during the week in Aberdeen (work is an exageration)- travelling up from bonny Falkirk (tryin no to get ma picture took too many times!) with my 1150GS.
Now to my dismay the landlady has decided that the Beemer is too big for her patio!!
Any reasonably safe places to park the beasty up during the week in the town centre (Dee street, - Summer street area) ?
Cheers
:eek
yelloisfriedegg
Late Braker
Current Ride: 4 motion transporter or a pair of twintips

Post by yelloisfriedegg »

Shirlaws is just around the corner from Dee STD , there is a bike park out the front of the shop with a rail for chaining on to , you could do worse than there.

Probably a good idea to let the guys in the shop that you are just leaving it parked there and it's not waiting for a service or anything ;)
Gazza
I don't believe it!
Current Ride: KTM 690 Duke

Post by Gazza »

yelloisfriedegg wrote: Probably a good idea to let the guys in the shop that you are just leaving it parked there and it's not waiting for a service or anything ;)
You'd be better off having it nicked! :I can't believe it's not butter!
Boxer beat
Direct Access

Post by Boxer beat »

Gazza wrote:
yelloisfriedegg wrote: Probably a good idea to let the guys in the shop that you are just leaving it parked there and it's not waiting for a service or anything ;)
You'd be better off having it nicked! :I can't believe it's not butter!

I dont believe it !! Hope my insurance is'nt reading this.
:I can't believe it's not butter! [/quote]
metallninja
Big Nose
Current Ride: CB1000R

Post by metallninja »

i think he means you`d be better having it nicked; than serviced there ;)
yelloisfriedegg
Late Braker
Current Ride: 4 motion transporter or a pair of twintips

Post by yelloisfriedegg »

metallninja wrote:i think he means you`d be better having it nicked; than serviced there ;)
yes , thats what he means , but ignore him as he is a bitter twisted old man , he and Maddonna went to different schools together you know ;)

He's just bitter because he would not buy his antique Ducati from Shirlaws 'cos he got it 50p cheaper at Alvins , now they've gone bust he feels responsible for it as he did them out of all that money :I can't believe it's not butter!
Gazza
I don't believe it!
Current Ride: KTM 690 Duke

Post by Gazza »

Shirlaws couldn't provide me with an ancient Ducati. Alvins got one within a day. The fact that it was cheaper and came with a free carbon fibre single seat unit (as well as the biposto) and I was offered £500 more for the 916 was just a bonus. :moon