latest bullshit from stoner

Give us your views on the world of Moto GP
Fizban
Direct Access
Current Ride: Tuono, ZX6

Post by Fizban »

I have a kwak avatar because surprisingly I have a kwak. Your logic is somewhat flawed and your messages are beginning to ramble. Your obviously a typical obsessive rossi fan who just cant deal with any criticism. You should step back and get things in perspective.
Lynners
Pump up the volume
Current Ride: '09 K2 Fling

Post by Lynners »

Fizban wrote:I have a kwak avatar because surprisingly I have a kwak.
Am i going wrong somewhere? I'd better go off to the zoo to buy

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< one of those things :I can't believe it's not butter!
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

Fizban wrote:I have a kwak avatar because surprisingly I have a kwak. Your logic is somewhat flawed and your messages are beginning to ramble. Your obviously a typical obsessive rossi fan who just cant deal with any criticism. You should step back and get things in perspective.
yep perhaps this is ramble? ok, getting back to the original thread..... how can stoner say pedrosa is his biggest rival??? whats your view on this fizban??taking into account how many wins rossi took last year and how many pedrosa won??
Coddy
Chavtastic!
Current Ride: 2011 Ecosse Arr Waan SP Special.
Location: I did see the speed limit officer, i just didn't see you....

Post by Coddy »

Unless the Yamaha has at least 10 horse extra, and thats needed just too get on an even playing field, then Rossi is going to struggle (Jeremy Burgess's words, not mine and he knows a fair bit about the Yamaha). Yamaha was least powefull bike out there last season, and Rossi wants Yamaha to build a V4.

Rossi has all the signs of being a faded star (Steve Parrish's words again, he knows a fair bit about Moto Gp). Hopefully not, and he has less on his mind with tax issues.

Rossi will get wins, but i dont think he will win enough races, and Stoner now has consistency, finishing every race last year.

As for Pedrosa, he will win more this year than last, as the bike is up there with the Ducati from the seasons start, unlike last years bike which was crap for 1/2 a season. But i think Hayden now has a grasp of the 800's and will do well. And there no love lost in that garage.

Would like to see Hopkins get a win, as he has a good riding style, with the elbow down, and the Kwaks sound nicest when you see them at the races.

Find out in 2 weeks, when im at Lusail :boing .
learnerdriver
Direct Access

Re: latest bullshit from stoner

Post by learnerdriver »

kamikazee wrote:stoner currently has upped his pathetic mind games against rossi saying he sees pedrosa as his main rival this year.
what a complete tosspot.
But the Ped was 2nd in the champoinship last year.

An he was the guy on form at Ricardo Tormo at the last round last year.
Fizban
Direct Access

Post by Fizban »

as long as the racings close I couldn't care less who picks up the wins. It's about the spectacle.
learnerdriver
Direct Access

Post by learnerdriver »

kamikazee wrote:
Fizban wrote:I have a kwak avatar because surprisingly I have a kwak. Your logic is somewhat flawed and your messages are beginning to ramble. Your obviously a typical obsessive rossi fan who just cant deal with any criticism. You should step back and get things in perspective.
yep perhaps this is ramble? ok, getting back to the original thread..... how can stoner say pedrosa is his biggest rival??? whats your view on this fizban??taking into account how many wins rossi took last year and how many pedrosa won??
Funny enough. Stone ris a human being that also may have a opinion??
An his opinion may be that The Ped looks like being a tilte challenger?!?!

You also said in an earlier post how Rossi is the greatest an stoner will never get near him in win's....I remember a Wayne rainey interview a few years back. An he said, Talking of the Doohan era. "That we will never see some one so dominant in Motogp Again".......Que Rossi!!

An the honda was the fastest thing in a straight line the last time i watched them all out on track together.!

Here's to a great season. :2up
fazermal
Always ahead of Trouble
Current Ride: KTM Tangerine Twin
Yamaha XT 660 X (recovered by the Dohnut munchers)

Post by fazermal »

Lynners wrote:
Fizban wrote:I have a kwak avatar because surprisingly I have a kwak.
Am i going wrong somewhere? I'd better go off to the zoo to buy

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< one of those things :I am an arsehole

No need you can get them on the Netherley road ;)
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

learnerdriver wrote:
kamikazee wrote:stoner currently has upped his pathetic mind games against rossi saying he sees pedrosa as his main rival this year.
what a complete tosspot.
But the Ped was 2nd in the champoinship last year.

An he was the guy on form at Ricardo Tormo at the last round last year.
remember rossi was riding last year with broken wrist?? pedrosa had not won as much as rossi, therefore, pedrosa was gifted the second place, honda had only got their bike up to par in final round.
al
Mass Debater
Current Ride: Space Hopper

Post by al »

kamikazee wrote:remember rossi was riding last year with broken wrist??
Excuses excuses :nono
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

hot botty. wel i guess we will all have to wait and see this year :2up
memini
Direct Access
Current Ride: Yamaha ycs1c and VFR V-teac

Post by memini »

but this is the time of year for the press to be taking any comment and perhaps using not in context of what was originally said forget about what you read in the press .

roll on the first race and hopefully we shall have a good season of close racing . and does it matter who wins if they get the most points at end of the season they deserve to win the championship .in a ideal world would love the thought of a few riders able to be champ at the last round of the championship .
Fizban
Direct Access

Post by Fizban »

The last thing that any race series needs is one rider who totally dominates. Look what happend to F1. Schumacher blew everyone into the weeds and produced the dullest racing seen for years. Hopefully we'll have a few riders mounting a challenge for the GP title.
kamikazee

moto gp

Post by kamikazee »

yep but lets face it though fizban rossi is moto gp, he has added so much flavour to it. many folks would not bother watching moto gp if rossi was not in it.
i just think stoner is way too quick to be acting the way he has been the champoinship has gone to his head.
this year i reckon their will be much more of mixed podiums throughout the season, but if its a case of stoner just wafting away and no other rider able to make a pass on him we will be in for another bloody boring year for sure.
rossi will be up there this year on the bridgestone rubber michelin has been letting rossi down for more than just last season. i just hope they ban the electronics the sooner the better and just watch who leaves em all for dead and it aint gonna be stoner ;)
Fizban
Direct Access

Post by Fizban »

christ will you knock the rossi worshipping on the head. Rossi isnt moto gp! it was around before him and it'll be around long after him. What will you do when he retires?
Fizban
Direct Access

Post by Fizban »

Rossi has certainly added things to moto gp. The childish celebrating at a win and the tantrums and excuses when he gets beaten. He's taken these to a new level. He's a poor winner and an even poorer loser. He's a petulant child who just like Schumacher in F1 has to much say in the sport in which he competes. Dignity isnt a word he knows much about
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

nah sorry fizban cant agree with that mate, rossi doesnt whinge, in fact it was stoner winging about certain people he felt best not to name about the tyre change rules, i dont think you must follow moto gp too much coz rossi has been let down by michelin for quite some time, who can blame rossi for switching to bridgestone? also telling Yamaha he needs more competitive machinery, after all this is remember fizban the greatest motorcyle racer evers reputation at stake here?
rossi is gracious in defeat always he praised stoner for riding like a god??
hate to say this fizban mate but their aint no polite way of putting this- your out of touch mate :2up
learnerdriver
Direct Access

Post by learnerdriver »

nah sorry fizban cant agree with that mate, rossi doesnt whinge, in fact it was stoner winging about certain people he felt best not to name about the tyre change rules, i dont think you must follow moto gp too much coz rossi has been let down by michelin for quite some time, who can blame rossi for switching to bridgestone? also telling Yamaha he needs more competitive machinery, after all this is remember fizban the greatest motorcyle racer evers reputation at stake here?
rossi is gracious in defeat always he praised stoner for riding like a god??
hate to say this fizban mate but their aint no polite way of putting this- your out of touch mate.

Kamikaze. I also think Fizban i right in his reply.

Rossi doesnt whinge?? Rossi single handedly wanted the tyre rule changed back for him. Stoner answer to that was why?? Just leave the rules as they are. Thats not whingeing

"Rossi" has been let down by michelin so many times?? This is the guy who used to get tyres shipped in on a Saturday at every GP night just for him. An he 's not exactly the only michelin runner.

You say he always praised Stoner. That for me is mind games. Rossi had to change his ways in 2006. as he could'nt have the same media rivalry with Haydon he had had with Biaggi an Sete. As everyone would of turned against him. Not good for his "Image"

An if Rossi was out there with Rainey, Schwantz, Freddie in his prime, Roberts Snr, Lawson an Doohan. He would'nt have as many gp wins to his name.

Just to finish. I am a huge Rossi fan. An think the guy is great for the sport. But the last couple of seasons. i'm getting a bit tierd of how the hole Motogp Champoinship is tilted towards helping Rossi win.
Fizban
Direct Access

Post by Fizban »

I'm out of touch? you're the one with the blinkers on
Do you a rossi replica lid? Leathers? paint job for your bike?
Do you sit in front of the box with your rossi t-shirt and baseall cap on watching the races?
You really need to expand your horizons and get out more.
Rossi's image is now very definately tarnished. He's no longer the golden boy and his fans just cant deal with it.
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

You say he always praised Stoner. That for me is mind games. Rossi had to change his ways in 2006. as he could'nt have the same media rivalry with Haydon he had had with Biaggi an Sete. As everyone would of turned against him. Not good for his "Image"

what are you in all honesty, on about??? why is saying stoner rode like a god mind games??? rossi had to change his ways in 06???learner driver do you actaully realise how rivalry between rossi and biaggi actually came about?? and the same for sete gibernau you know how that got started?? everyone would have turned against rossi??? for what??? exactly?? rossi stands his ground against other folks jealousies. learner driver i really think you need to take a closer look into how stoner has become and not how rossi is??
rossi needs to be competitive what wrong with that??? anyone would have done what rossi has done with the tyre rules?? who wants to watch stoner siting on pole every race, grab the lead in first corner and never to be shown a front wheel again?? which was more or less the script last year??? also who would want to win a championship that way also??? it hardly merits talent??
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

fizban many are writing rossi off just out of 2 years its quite short sighted of folks to do so fizban just go check out http://www.motogp.com and read polls from all over the world and you will be in the minority for sure, i dont wear rossi rep lid nor have rossi leathers nor rossi paintwork on bike, im getting the vibe that your sour grapes coz kawasaki is naewhere in any bike racing moto gp= naewhere
supercross= naewhere
fim motocross= naewhere
wsb= naewhere
bsb=naewhere
iom tt=naewhere
rossi is worldwide known as greatest rider his records back that up, so fizban you are just another statistic who likes to believe all the hogwash sensationalists write like mcn. you really need to look at rossis entire career and nobody else comes close to him. only an idiot will argue that
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

mcn will type anything just to sell a paper, mcn had said rossi had started the mind games coz he has new crewcut hair??? what the hell they on about??? rossi had same style cut hair when he was top of his game at honda?? its true michelin did used to deliver rubber for rossi overnight, but why you think that is?? why would rossi be given any treatment such as that?? has to be good reason why surely?? michelin did this coz they saw rossi as their best michelin rider and obviously race wins equals higher sales for michelin from the plebs as ourselves. i do think however michelin will be more "on it" this year but its taken their best rider to walk for them to get their acts together, gp racing has to be competitive otherwise whats the point?? :2up
learnerdriver
Direct Access

Post by learnerdriver »

kamikazee wrote:You say he always praised Stoner. That for me is mind games. Rossi had to change his ways in 2006. as he could'nt have the same media rivalry with Haydon he had had with Biaggi an Sete. As everyone would of turned against him. Not good for his "Image"

what are you in all honesty, on about??? why is saying stoner rode like a god mind games??? rossi had to change his ways in 06???learner driver do you actaully realise how rivalry between rossi and biaggi actually came about?? and the same for sete gibernau you know how that got started?? everyone would have turned against rossi??? for what??? exactly?? rossi stands his ground against other folks jealousies. learner driver i really think you need to take a closer look into how stoner has become and not how rossi is??
rossi needs to be competitive what wrong with that??? anyone would have done what rossi has done with the tyre rules?? who wants to watch stoner siting on pole every race, grab the lead in first corner and never to be shown a front wheel again?? which was more or less the script last year??? also who would want to win a championship that way also??? it hardly merits talent??
I believe the were trying to beat each other to the motogp title??

They all need to be competitive or there would be no point?!

It would be just as boring watching Rossi get pole Grab the lead into the 1st corner not to be shown a wheel again all race. As with any of them.

It hardly merits talent??? That answer is delusional!!! It only merits the hole team. Stoner, Ducati, the engineers, Hie pit crew, The suspension guys, Bridge stone.....

An How is any one got sour grapes about Rossi/ Stoner. Because they choose a Kawasaki Road bike for transport???????

Do you own a road bike?? What road bike do you have?? Post up a pic if you would please.

Would you ever fancy trying racing yourself??
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

Do you own a road bike?? What road bike do you have?? Post up a pic if you would please.

Would you ever fancy trying racing yourself??
yep have 2 road bikes my latest bike is on aberdeen bikers rides, i have raced moto x all over scotland its ace fun id encourage anyone to give it a go perfect for keping fit and also great handling experience for road bikes also :2up
Fizban
Direct Access

Post by Fizban »

Kami I ride a kawasaki becos it was a great deal on a great bike. It has a daylight mot and i use it for track days.
I am not a blinkered easily lead individual like yourself. Just because i ride a kawasaki does not mean that I support the team.
If you had bothered to read my earlier posts (through your Rossi tinted glasses) I stated that I couldnt give a tinkers cuss who wins moto gp. All I want is close exciting racing. I'll leave the banging of sponsorship drums to sheep like you.