latest bullshit from stoner

Give us your views on the world of Moto GP
kamikazee

latest bullshit from stoner

Post by kamikazee »

stoner currently has upped his pathetic mind games against rossi saying he sees pedrosa as his main rival this year.
what a complete tosspot.
Dickie
Tank Slapper
Current Ride: SV650, ER6 and a pikey van

Post by Dickie »

Can I have two teas and a scone please?
phatkat
Baw Bag

Post by phatkat »

I'll have tea as well.....and a fruit scone...
dedpidgin2
Tidybeard
Current Ride: Honda Crosstourer Highlander DCT

Post by dedpidgin2 »

Extra-hot, wet, skinny latte and a blueberry muffin, cheers. :2up
kamikazee

latest.....

Post by kamikazee »

yep i know dickie put it under wrong section not to worry though ;) mind you my prices are crippling, you got your visa card with ye??
Zathos
Mr Magpie
Current Ride: Aprilia Tuono Factory R

Post by Zathos »

There ya go, I moved it for ya :2up

And at this time of night the only liquid I'm drinking is a fine single malt :cool
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

cheers zathos bloody hell expensive tastes eh? ;)
Dickie
Tank Slapper

Re: latest.....

Post by Dickie »

kamikazee wrote: mind you my prices are crippling, you got your visa card with ye??
Company one ok? As long as the boss doesn't find out. :stick
kamikazee

crippling...

Post by kamikazee »

I can't believe it's not butter!!! nae worries will still spend the same or you could have my current wish list- gpr damper and also pirelli super corsas 120/70 f 180/55 r :2up
Dickie
Tank Slapper

Re: crippling...

Post by Dickie »

kamikazee wrote:I can't believe it's not butter!!! nae worries will still spend the same or you could have my current wish list- gpr damper and also pirelli super corsas 120/70 f 180/55 r :2up

I've got one of these on its way;

http://www.hardracing.com/Shocks%20&%20 ... Scotts.htm

I know where there are some cheap part-worn Racetecs. £30 a pair, if you're interested. I just got a pair for my track bike.
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

Dickie wrote:
kamikazee wrote:I can't believe it's not butter!!! nae worries will still spend the same or you could have my current wish list- gpr damper and also pirelli super corsas 120/70 f 180/55 r :2up

I've got one of these on its way;

http://www.hardracing.com/Shocks%20&%20 ... Scotts.htm

I know where there are some cheap part-worn Racetecs. £30 a pair, if you're interested. I just got a pair for my track bike.
nah cheers for offer though dikie i normally run dunlop qualifiers and i know for fact the racetecs are excellent , however im going for dual compound, as i always go for stickies, i have had great reports on pirelli super corsas for good long life plus great road racing handling :2up i was looking also at the scotts dampers they look trick for sure :2up i was considering ordering either scotts or gpr from the states but not sure how much id get hammered in shipping taxes etc at my end? ive used ohlins dampers before and are excellent i just want to go for different look
al
Mass Debater
Current Ride: Space Hopper

Post by al »

kamikazee wrote:i was considering ordering either scotts or gpr from the states but not sure how much id get hammered in shipping taxes etc at my end? ive used ohlins dampers before and are excellent i just want to go for different look
If you are considering ordering kit from the states then take a look at this site - http://www.borderlinx.com/ Especially handy when a lot of the places over there only ship to the USA. All duty is paid so no surprises waiting for you when your goods arrive.

Big Kneed Al (master of the emergency stop & "stand up" comedian).
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

Big Kneed Al (master of the emergency stop & "stand up" comedian) ( Super Nanny ) wrote:
kamikazee wrote:i was considering ordering either scotts or gpr from the states but not sure how much id get hammered in shipping taxes etc at my end? ive used ohlins dampers before and are excellent i just want to go for different look
If you are considering ordering kit from the states then take a look at this site - http://www.borderlinx.com/ Especially handy when a lot of the places over there only ship to the USA. All duty is paid so no surprises waiting for you when your goods arrive.

Big Kneed Al (master of the emergency stop & "stand up" comedian) ( Super Nanny ).
cool Big Kneed Al (master of the emergency stop & "stand up" comedian) cheers for that will deffo have to have closer look into that site for sure :2up
slimjim
Direct Access
Current Ride: R1200GS
Crescent Suzuki GSXR1000K4

Re: latest bullshit from stoner

Post by slimjim »

kamikazee wrote:stoner currently has upped his pathetic mind games against rossi saying he sees pedrosa as his main rival this year.
what a complete tosspot.
He could have a point :eek
kamikazee

stoner

Post by kamikazee »

who slimjim??? me or stoner???..... if your meaning stoner could have a point?? you need to follow moto gp more often dude :2up stoner winning the champoinship last year has clearly gone to his head, i mean how professional of him?? to come out with all his pish attitude. hayden won champoinship the year before, and hayden has never acted like stoner far from it.
rossi and pedrosa have had good dogfights before on track all clean passes and rossi eats pedrosa all the time.
stoner will never get anywhere near rossis records of achievment in the history of bike racing
Fizban
Direct Access
Current Ride: Tuono, ZX6

Post by Fizban »

Rossi and Stoner are a pair of fannies!!! They get paid a fortune to do something they love! Who cares what their opinons are. Lets just hope for a good season.
kamikazee

stoner.....

Post by kamikazee »

they get paid good money coz they risk their lives in what they do every race, practice qualifying session, beckham makes loads and he just plays soccer.
stoner is a fanny, but cant say that about rossi he is genuis, hes the best rider the world has ever seen, many admire him and many are jealous of him.
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

Fizban wrote:Rossi and Stoner are a pair of fannies!!! They get paid a fortune to do something they love! Who cares what their opinons are. Lets just hope for a good season.
also remember fizban its down to talents such as rossi, stoner and the likes that puts huge input into the developement of road bikes, just remember that when you swing your leg over your kawasaki :2up
Fizban
Direct Access

Post by Fizban »

who cares!! yes admire their talent but my idea of what a hero is, obviously differs from a lot of other peoples. Nobody holds a gun to their heads and makes them ride. All i care about is watching close and competitive racing. I couldnt care less what they think of each other.
Last edited by Fizban on Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fizban
Direct Access

Post by Fizban »

and i couldnt agree more with your comment about Beckham. He really is a FANNY. Just remember all these guys you worship are volunteers!!!
Yes they get paid big bucks but they love what they do. Every one of them have inflated egos because of all the arse lickers they get surrounded by. Dont forget riding a bike or kicking a ball is hardly saving lives or curing cancer. Put things in perspective. That ends my sermon for today
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

Fizban wrote:and i couldnt agree more with your comment about Beckham. He really is a FANNY. Just remember all these guys you worship are volunteers!!!
Yes they get paid big bucks but they love what they do. Every one of them have inflated egos because of all the arse lickers they get surrounded by. Dont forget riding a bike or kicking a ball is hardly saving lives or curing cancer. Put things in perspective. That ends my sermon for today
I can't believe it's not butter!!!! but imagine getting the opportunity to be able to race and get paid big bucks for what you love?? too right id deffo jump at the chance!!
us road bike dudes have never had it so good as far as bike developement goes, if it wasnt for gp riders we could all still possibly be riding round on hellish machinery that couldnt handle worth a damn, so they are important really fizban.
todays society actually worship complete nobodies!! big brother entrants etc pop idol winners, jodie marsh, jordans, poshes etc I can't believe it's not butter!!!! now that really is a sin!!!!
kamikazee

stoner....

Post by kamikazee »

fizban are you on a mission from god?? dont understand your life saving and cancer cure part?? gp riders also do their bit for charity such as riders for health, auctioning of their leathers lids etc so they do give back to society. you have to have heroes and idols in life somewhere along the line fizban??? they give huge inspiration to others to achieve glorious moments in life.
surely their must be someone out there you look upto fizban?? :-)
Fizban
Direct Access

Post by Fizban »

BUT DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE
Last edited by Fizban on Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kamikazee

stoner....

Post by kamikazee »

yeah think i get your point kinda fizban but its not unhealthy to respect others for great talent.
i feel many of us in society are inspired by one person or other although some of us may not be aware of it (subconsciously)
but like many of us we salute gp riders also tt riders moto x supercross riders etc
im no fan of nick sanders but not against him neither (indifferent) to him, but look how many folks he has inspired by riding round the world and also excellent advertising to the Yamaha r1 for coping with such a feat.
same with ewan mcgregor and charlie boorman (i myself am no fan of theirs) look how many riders has gone out and bought Big Mans Wanger gs bikes coz of them.
casey stoner is just being daft with how he is just now its all to get a rise out of rossi in psyche games, which rossi has not taken bait to :2up
kamikazee

developement

Post by kamikazee »

yep bike developement would come on agreed fizban, but why not have it move on from the worlds finest?? surely makes the best of sense???
why are you happy to advertise for kawasaki then fizban?? your avitar is advertisement for kawasaki, do you get free bikes from kawasaki?? or level of kawasaki sponsorship?? if not, your theory, could be used against yourself on that level?? after all, all kawasaki do is build bikes?? (yeah they build ships also among many other things) but you get my drift fizban :2up :-)