jerez gp

Give us your views on the world of Moto GP
kamikazee

jerez gp

Post by kamikazee »

ok with jerez race just a week away, whats everyones predictions on the podium???

heres mine- 1. rossi 2. lorenzo 3.toseland ;)
Jinx
Kwikasfuki
Current Ride: Superstock 09 ZX6R

Re: jerez gp

Post by Jinx »

kamikazee wrote:ok with jerez race just a week away, whats everyones predictions on the podium???

I'll agree with that but i'm sure that annoying little bleep Stoner will end up in there somewhere :(

Hopefully someone will have a telly down at Cadwell so I can watch it :P
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

gixxerbabe wrote:
kamikazee wrote:ok with jerez race just a week away, whats everyones predictions on the podium???

I'll agree with that but i'm sure that annoying little bleep Stoner will end up in there somewhere :(

Hopefully someone will have a telly down at Cadwell so I can watch it :P
jeez!!!! please not let this gp be the same boring one as last year, hopefully some top "prospects" can put pressure on stoner ;) how you get on down at cadwell gixxerbabe? that track looks ace!! esp the mountain :2up
Jinx
Kwikasfuki

Post by Jinx »

I hope it aint too but reckon we should start seeing some great battles like in 2005, hopefully !! Jerez should be a good one though :2up

Cadwell is brilliant, best track i've been too and the mountain is heaps of fun :biggrin2

Will tell you next week how I get on ;) And hopefully i'll get a better wheelie picture going over the mountain :biggrin2
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

gixxerbabe wrote:I hope it aint too but reckon we should start seeing some great battles like in 2005, hopefully !! Jerez should be a good one though :2up

Cadwell is brilliant, best track i've been too and the mountain is heaps of fun :biggrin2

Will tell you next week how I get on ;) And hopefully i'll get a better wheelie picture going over the mountain :biggrin2
spot on gixxerbabe :2up yep reckon jerez will have great dog fights up the front, love watching the bsb on telly at cadwell, also look forward to hear how you get on there also :2up did you watch the macau gp on men/motors today??? macau is mental hot botty.
Last edited by kamikazee on Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jinx
Kwikasfuki

Post by Jinx »

Yeah watched it this afternoon... thats the first time i've seen it and its mental... those guys have serious balls of steel :worthy
Sherpa
Chopper

Post by Sherpa »

1 Stoner
2 Some other Guy
3 Who cares?
steve
Tank Slapper
Current Ride: Hmmm I wonder

Post by steve »

1. Rossi
2. Toseland
3. Edwards
4. Lorenzo
DNF. everyone else :log
dedpidgin2
Tidybeard
Current Ride: Honda Crosstourer Highlander DCT

Post by dedpidgin2 »

I used to like Rossi but gone right off him since I found out he's had kamikazee's tongue up his butt for the last 10 years! :eek

1.2.3.4 - Don't care as long as it's more exciting than the last one. :2up
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

dedpidgin2 wrote:I used to like Rossi but gone right off him since I found out he's had kamikazee's tongue up his butt for the last 10 years! :eek

1.2.3.4 - Don't care as long as it's more exciting than the last one. :2up
haw haw haw keep em comin dedpidgin :2up
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

wow!!! check out the hrc boss interview on motogp.com site :log
seems hrc have fair changed their tune on the theory of "its the bike and not the rider" arrogance?? they reckon they will win everything in this year hot botty.!!! hrc have been gutted (and to be honest) way off target in domination since rossi left em, this was basically coz of how honda had viewed rossi with gross arroagant elitist attitudes.
the more i think of it?? this is probably a bid to have rossi go back to them hot botty.!!! have a read and see what ye make of it??
phatkat
Baw Bag

Post by phatkat »

I think Rossi and Toseland will qualify on the front row, Stoner will be back on the third row, Rossi and Toseland will swap 1st place 7 times in the first 5 laps before taking each other out in dramatic fashion, they will then remove their helmets and gloves and go at it ice hockey style and it'll take 20 marshalls to pull them apart, during this Stoner will slip into the lead and win by 1/2 a lap.... During the post race interview Rossi will appear with a huge knife and stab Stoner in the face on live TV, he'll then be shot dead by the police while making his escape....exciting enough for you?

We live in hope... :roll
steve
Tank Slapper

Post by steve »

phatkat wrote:I think Rossi and Toseland will qualify on the front row, Stoner will be back on the third row, Rossi and Toseland will swap 1st place 7 times in the first 5 laps before taking each other out in dramatic fashion, they will then remove their helmets and gloves and go at it ice hockey style and it'll take 20 marshalls to pull them apart, during this Stoner will slip into the lead and win by 1/2 a lap.... During the post race interview Rossi will appear with a huge knife and stab Stoner in the face on live TV, he'll then be shot dead by the police while making his escape....exciting enough for you?

We live in hope... :roll
uve got issues mate :log :log
al
Mass Debater
Current Ride: Space Hopper

Post by al »

I predict it will be box shaped with three steps on it!!! :log

Do I win a prize??
steve
Tank Slapper

Post by steve »

Big Kneed Al (master of the emergency stop & "stand up" comedian) wrote:
I predict it will be box shaped with three steps on it!!! :log

Do I win a prize??

:log :log :log :2up
phatkat
Baw Bag

Post by phatkat »

JT52 wrote: uve got issues mate :log :log
How right you are...!!
DarrenR
Scaramanga
Current Ride: 09 zx10r

Post by DarrenR »

im thinkin either stoner, pedrosa, rossi, edwards, toseland have a good chance of winning... id stick my money on casey but id like to think rossi will be puttin pressure on him, seems his bike should be a bit more competitive. i doubt you`ll see the likes of lorenzo, davizioso etc up the front again :2up

but hey, you never know, melandri might whoop the lot of them :??? :log :log
ezrider
Direct Access

Post by ezrider »

Home circuit advantage will play a big part i think, sooooooo......
1)Lorenzo
2)pedrosa
3)Rossi/Stoner
Sherpa
Chopper

Post by Sherpa »

DarrenR wrote: i doubt you`ll see the likes of lorenzo, davizioso etc up the front again
Well Lorenzo got 2nd first time out on the Yamaha in Qatar and now he's going to his home track (or one of them) where he's already won in 250s and you think he's NOT going to go well?

:???
metallninja
Big Nose
Current Ride: CB1000R

Post by metallninja »

1. Rossi
2. Stoner
3.Lorenzo

It should be real close and there`s the Pedrobot factor to think of. Whatever happens i just hope the racing is close, i hate runaway victories. Might as well watch F1 if it`s just a procession.
steve
Tank Slapper

Post by steve »

Rossi looked good in the last 30 mins or so in this afternoons practise session in Jerez , Yamaha 1,2,+3 so im happy

Toseland is full o man flu apparently

Stoners crash will hopefully slow the wee scroat down
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

JT52 wrote:Rossi looked good in the last 30 mins or so in this afternoons practise session in Jerez , Yamaha 1,2,+3 so im happy

Toseland is full o man flu apparently

Stoners crash will hopefully slow the wee scroat down
hot botty. stoners bike was wrigglin like hell with him givin it everything its got, hes deffo feelin the pressure, bummer toselands, got the flu, but hey..... Yamaha 1..2...3... so far... so good ;)stoners goin down come raceday :2up
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

ok after studying the free practices (twice) on eurosport,i reckon lorenzo is looking the best for sure out there. lorenzo and rossi will do a Yamaha 1-2 win no probs :2up the time difference of both rossi and lorenzo was 400ths of a second hot botty. now that must be impossible to see by the human eye. watching lorenzo's entry speed into corners, his "poise" just so linear, and so confident just giving his head a tilt into the corner looks so accomplished lorenzo is a serious contender for this years title undoubtably so :2up still hope rossi takes this years title though :2up better beleive stoner is looking worried ;)
therenster
Baw Bag
Current Ride: Jill

Post by therenster »

kamikazee wrote:ok after studying the free practices (twice) on eurosport,i reckon lorenzo is looking the best for sure out there
Sh*t your a star :worthy

I could just log in here without watching MotoGp on my own and get all my info from you! ;) How did you asess that Lorenzo was looking best? Because he was 1st? ;)
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

therenster wrote:
kamikazee wrote:ok after studying the free practices (twice) on eurosport,i reckon lorenzo is looking the best for sure out there
Sh*t your a star :worthy

I could just log in here without watching MotoGp on my own and get all my info from you! ;) How did you asess that Lorenzo was looking best? Because he was 1st? ;)
nope i was gonna add the fact that my view on lorenzo was not coz he came in 1st in practices take a good look he clearly is looking the best out there no question about it, looking better than rossi in his riding style renster, what can i say?? i have a good eye for what is quality ;) just take heed of my predictions renster, also check out my prediction at top of thread and that was before practices had started :2up little did i know toseland had flu when i wrote my starting prediction :log