estoril gp

Give us your views on the world of Moto GP
kamikazee

estoril gp

Post by kamikazee »

with rossi getting to grips (no pun intended) with bridgestones as the season unfolds, just watch him nail the win on sunday :2up
steve
Tank Slapper
Current Ride: Hmmm I wonder

Re: estoril gp

Post by steve »

i will hav my fingers crossed dude :2up
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

JT52 wrote:i will hav my fingers crossed dude :2up
yep spot on jt :log hagas 2nd race win was tidy eh??? ;)
steve
Tank Slapper

Post by steve »

jeez man Haga was different class in race 2 , i really hope he can keep it together so he can reduce the point gap that has developed between him an Bayliss
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

JT52 wrote:jeez man Haga was different class in race 2 , i really hope he can keep it together so he can reduce the point gap that has developed between him an Bayliss
yep for sure, haga got off to bad start this season, too flustered with the biaggi hot botty.!! (like all over riders and teams biaggi has rode for) but hopefully haga can stay on it :2up . this sundays gp should be good dog fights ;) stoner will be determined as hell which may lead to frustration and a crash. see how it all pans out :log
steve
Tank Slapper

Post by steve »

mmm stoner crashing mmm my fingers will defo be crossed for that :eek :log
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

looks like honda has upped their bikes also , never know would be quality to see stoner and pedrosa goin for it and takin each other out, hope lorenzo can be up there also :2up
dedpidgin2
Tidybeard
Current Ride: Honda Crosstourer Highlander DCT

Post by dedpidgin2 »

JT52 wrote:mmm stoner crashing mmm my fingers will defo be crossed for that :eek :log
Never mind that, I'll be crossing my legs and putting my back to a wall if either of you two are in the vicinity and Rossi wins! :roll
steve
Tank Slapper

Post by steve »

dedpidgin2 wrote:
JT52 wrote:mmm stoner crashing mmm my fingers will defo be crossed for that :eek :log
Never mind that, I'll be crossing my legs and putting my back to a wall if either of you two are in the vicinity and Rossi wins! :roll

:log your so funny :log
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

Never mind that, I'll be crossing my legs and putting my back to a wall if either of you two are in the vicinity and Rossi wins! :roll[/quote]

:log your so funny :log[/quote]

awww nae to worry dedpdgin, sorry for leavin ye feel left oot. me and you can be best mates if ye likes?? :2up
steve
Tank Slapper

Post by steve »

im surprised nobody has commented on todays race ! i thought lorenzo was awesome again even tho i wanted rossi to win , good result for toseland at a track thats new to him , i was happy for edwards too in 4th

quote of the day belongs to randy mamola after the first few laps he said "im on the edge of my seat an im not actually sitting down" , it made me chuckle anyway
Milzer007
Direct Access
Current Ride: ZX6R

Post by Milzer007 »

Was going to last night as it seems you and Kami are big Rossi fans. Just wish Rossi stayed with michelin. Two years without winning the championship, if he dosent win it this year dont think he will again.
Lorenzo has so far proved awesome and more of a match for Rossi, Dani also has a new lease of life. Hope the bridgestones start working soon as I would love to see Rossi back on the top step.
Gazza
I don't believe it!
Current Ride: KTM 690 Duke

Post by Gazza »

Imagine you are Mr Michelin.

Mr Rossi says your tyres are shizzle and he wants Bridgestones.

How much would you give to the research department to make him eat his words?
Swampy
The Shermanator
Current Ride: Triumph Rocket 3t

Post by Swampy »

A tenner?

... seems to me there was nothing wrong last year except Rossi wasn't good enough. Sour grapes and all that, he had to have an excuse, so blamed the tyres.

Rossi isn't hungry enough BIG FULL STOP!
Coddy
Chavtastic!
Current Ride: 2011 Ecosse Arr Waan SP Special.
Location: I did see the speed limit officer, i just didn't see you....

Post by Coddy »

Wait for it.................

or has kamikazee moved on?
Gazza
I don't believe it!
Current Ride: KTM 690 Duke

Post by Gazza »

swampy wrote:A tenner?

... seems to me there was nothing wrong last year except Rossi wasn't good enough. Sour grapes and all that, he had to have an excuse, so blamed the tyres.

Disagree. Last year Bridgestone took 5 out of the first 7 places at the end of the year including first place. This year thye haven't had it so easy. Michelin seem to have done a lot of catching up.

I think Vale fcuked up on tyre choice at Estoril. Most the others were running medium/hards whilst he was running softs. Cost him near the end.
steve
Tank Slapper

Post by steve »

Gazza wrote:
swampy wrote:A tenner?

Disagree. Last year Bridgestone took 5 out of the first 7 places at the end of the year including first place. This year thye haven't had it so easy. Michelin seem to have done a lot of catching up.

I think Vale fcuked up on tyre choice at Estoril. Most the others were running medium/hards whilst he was running softs. Cost him near the end.
i totally agree with u gazza :2up
Sherpa
Chopper

Post by Sherpa »

I think Rossi has screwed up on tyre choice too - by going to Bridgestone.

Seeing Lorenzo on the same bike but with Michelins getting three poles and a race win says it all. Fair enough, Michelin has a better qualifier anyway but they seem to have made great strides on race tyres this year after last years pasting.

Estoril didn't favour Bridgestones last year however with Rossi winning and 3 of the top 4 on Michelins so perhaps it's a little too early to tell.

Big up to Lorenzo. The boy done good :worthy
Sherpa
Chopper

Post by Sherpa »

Oh yeah..... forgot to add: where is kamikazee?

Could have edited my post but decided to use a kamikazee style "I'll post again immediately after my own post" way of doing it.