ULSTER GP

Forum from the scary world or road racing!
missgsxr
Direct Access

ULSTER GP

Post by missgsxr »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/motorsport/8909803.stm

GUY MARTIN :hippy he must have the same doctor as Rossi :freebird

Great start to the races for KEITH AMOR :worthy :worthy

Husband away working so we're missing this this year :( but it will be shown on the BBC and later on iplayer :2up
Borntobewild
Baw Bag

Re: ULSTER GP

Post by Borntobewild »

Well done Amor and big up for Guy :freebird
steve
Tank Slapper
Current Ride: Hmmm I wonder

Post by steve »

excellent result for Keith Amor , im sure Michael Dunlop will be not be happy that Guy beat him after what went on with the pair of them at this years TT
steve
Tank Slapper

Post by steve »

Quick heads up for those who maybe didn't know bbc1ni (sky channel 973) has two highlight programs from this years Ulster , first prog is tonight at 10.35pm an the second one is tomorrow night at 10.45pm

I was lucky enough to be at this years Ulster an all I can say is every race was a cracker , very close racing indeed despite the weather conditions being far from perfect , if your a fan of bike racing plz try an watch these programs as Im sure you will love them , awesome battles between Michael an William Dunlop , Guy Martin , Keith Amor an Bruce Anstey to name but a few , masterclass performances from Ian Loughet and Ryan Farquar too :worthy
Coddy
Chavtastic!
Current Ride: 2011 Ecosse Arr Waan SP Special.
Location: I did see the speed limit officer, i just didn't see you....

Post by Coddy »

missgsxr wrote:GUY MARTIN :hippy
Used to like Guy Martin, but came across a bit of an arsehole at this years TT.
Saw most of the riders in the pits during the TT, but only ever saw Guy once, and he just barged his way through the paddock on his bike, ignoring everyone.
On the Friday night after the Senior race, all the prize winners were there, getting there trophies except Guy, who couldn't be bothered and put Hector Neal up to collect his trophy.
Borntobewild
Baw Bag

Post by Borntobewild »

steve wrote:Quick heads up for those who maybe didn't know bbc1ni (sky channel 973) has two highlight programs from this years Ulster , first prog is tonight at 10.35pm an the second one is tomorrow night at 10.45pm

I was lucky enough to be at this years Ulster an all I can say is every race was a cracker , very close racing indeed despite the weather conditions being far from perfect , if your a fan of bike racing plz try an watch these programs as Im sure you will love them , awesome battles between Michael an William Dunlop , Guy Martin , Keith Amor an Bruce Anstey to name but a few , masterclass performances from Ian Loughet and Ryan Farquar too :worthy

ta hun for the heads up. Did you say hi to Ryan for me??

By the way I know who won :biggrin2

I'm still a big fan of Guy tho' He had every right to be pissed off big time at the TT - bloody organisers trying to make these brave men race in bad conditions. :worthy
steve
Tank Slapper

Post by steve »

Funnily enough I know who won too :log

I'm sure you will enjoy the racing as each race was mega close ,

Guy Isn't had a good TT yet , there always seems to be somethin that goes wrong for him , I'm sure he will get it right one day an get his first win , he had a good day on Saturday but not as good as Michael tho
Borntobewild
Baw Bag

Post by Borntobewild »

Watched it last night. Pretty awesome - wouldn't mind going there too. Amazing riding and passing, really good racing.

Still think Michael is a bit of a loose cannon tho'
steve
Tank Slapper

Post by steve »

Yeah I agree hun , his wins did go down very well with the locals but I did speak to some of them who were not fans of his , I thought he looked a little bit wild on the bike but the passes he made on his brother and the others looked clean so fair play to the lad , he does well in tricky conditions , his first TT win a few years ago was in similar conditions to the Ulster on Saturday with a wet and dry track , it's a pity his superbike expired an he had to use his superstock bike in both superbike races or he could maybe have got more wins :worthy